Thursday 11 May 2017

Day 1404

Day 1404;

21.16 getting even worse and I did hardly any excersise today, as I had done >1300 steps for either of the 2 days before today and I had only got just over 500 steps counted for today. 

Breakfast: cereal, raspberries, blueberries and strawberries.
Lunch: cheese and ketchup toastie followed by a slice of chocolate cake.
Dinner: pie, carrots, potatoes, Jaffa cakes and fake a Kit Kat.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I have had a lazy day up until just before I was scheduled to do the weigh in as I had been playing Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and a load of my iPad games. I have now completed the Super Mario Run games world 1 enough to have 20 pink coins and 20 purple coins, but it's the green coins that I'm stuck on now. But just before I did the weigh in I decided to do 130 of the PSCS routine that I have been doing as of late which brings me up to 300/600. 50% done as of today, but that isn't good enough. It was 300 that I did in a day that made me keep to 21.32 earlier on, wasn't it? So maybe if I had done 600 today I might have squeezed myself a bit closer?

No comments:

Post a Comment