Tuesday 16 May 2017

Day 1409

Day 1409:

21.22 again second day in a row of doing this badly on my Wii fitness.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: jam sandwich (brown bread with seeds in) and Victoria sponge cake.
Dinner: pie, carrots, potato and 4 Jaffa cakes.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I have had some kind of midday nap, I think as I just opened my eyes to find my iPad open to this page. I was sure that I had been playing a iPad mini game instead before I opened my eyes. I had been going over the person saying I was rude for sending them messages thecontent of the messages weren't rude at least indifn't think they were, and it could be equally said that the person that I was conversing with was being rude by not responding if by typing a message to me stateing that you find my comments to you rude, please may you cese communications with me now. I might say some things back to that like why, what I typed that you deem to be rude, then you could answer my questions or you could just blank me from then on then I'd understand, that it wasn't just that you were searching for the correct words for the response or you had forgotten that I'd messaged you, as it happens to me all of the time.

Now why do I do this? Why do I bother writing this blog. Yeah I know it's so if I forget about something that happens to me on a day I have a reference, but that was it's initial purpose but how many times have I actually used it for that purpose, I don't know but it must've been at least once. So why do you even bother? I don't know, maybe because I can, or maybe it's because inturnalise a lot of stuff and it's just my way of letting some of it out?

I managed to do the 100 persciribed of the PSCS routine but I've still fallen behind drastically. Today I have done another little cycle around the countryside with Mich, but I only managed just over 5000 steps today.which may be an improvement on yesterday's result but it`s not good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment