Friday 26 May 2017

Day 1419

Day 1419;

Holiday day 7

BMI was 20.92 today which was an improvement on yesterday by 2lbs but stat still leaves my 6lbs short.

Breakfast: cereal, sausages, toast, egg, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and cream.
Lunch: the second half of the treacle tart from yesterday and battenburg.
Dinner: fish (cod), chips and curry sauce.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 4 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of cider.
Snacks: 1 banana.

Today was the final day that I would sleep in these foreign place, and I finally understand what Mich was talking about when he said that it never really gets dark here, as I woke up around about 10 to 6 also know. As 5:51 was the time that I saw a clock and I was thinking it was much later as I had first woke up, then I did my usual drifting in and out of conscience until Mich or somebody comes to get me up, but this morning I noticed the sun was shining outside my window as if it was 7O'clock. I had got up as I was wondering what had happened to everyone as weren't we going to set out on another cycle earlier? But then I realised as I had made it downstairs to my iPad that the time was a little earlier than I thought. But today as I had got up first I got to eat a bowl of cereal and drink milk before we went on our cycle and it was an amazing ride, as we went from the Instow disused train box all the way to Meeth station, which is the complete other half of the Tarker trail, that we had completed the other part of on Monday, I think.

But now it's time for more of my aerobic training, of which I have been doing recently as I was accepted to the London - Surrey 100 mile bike ride recently, in actual fact it was yesterday, so that is cause to do as much aerobic exercise as possible to get myself as fit as possible, also I need to lose as much weight as possible in order to get round the course in under 8 hours, as that is the time that we have been told that we should be aiming for in order to finish the course, so it should be an average speed of 12.5 mph.Mich is saying that we are making 12 mph around our little hilly courses down here on holiday so we should be able to make it, for the ride day.

So my day was filled with lazing about the cottage, for the most part, but I played a bit more with the cricket set, I even managed to hit 2 4's/get the ball in the sea but that wasn't tricky as the sea was creeping up in us rapidly, but the only difference from yesterday was I angled the bat in the correct direction to get it for 4, as we're playing it with the sea on our left hand side and me being a lefty always sacked it to the right but the others who were righty's could simply whack the ball to the boundary, so as soon as they deducted 4 runs from my score, giving me minus 4 I decided to switch the way I batted so I could get some runs back.

We also went for another cycle later on at Torrington, but this was just as a photo opportunity for Mich and we didn't have our cycling helmets, so I kept my head down. Then on our way back to the car Allergy had a cycle with Mich leading her, as I walked back to the car.

Also I have gone for a wander down on the beach in the evening.

Tonight I have decided to pack up all of my stuff after I played a bit on Breath of the Wild, I have found some chests today, but all that was in them was arrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment