Wednesday 17 May 2017

Day 1410

Day 1410;

21,09 was my tragic BMI for today, which my have been as I had only dine a fraction of my usual gym session of todaĆ·, before my weigh in that is.

Breakfast: cereal and banana
Lunch: sausage roll with bbq sauce and pork pie.
Dinner: chicken, chips and
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Things that puzzle me...
Self identifies as a libertarian suppressing someone's freedoms just as their opinion doesn't align with their own.
Jeremy Corbyn plans to make the University tuition fee's disappear also the hospital parking charges vanish of which I have no problem with except how are you planing to pay for this? By making the top rate of tax even higher? Well that may succeed for raising funds in the short term but after slightly longer an exedous of the higher paying jobs that the new highly skilled work force crave may cause the newly qualified highly skilled workers to leave for greener pastures, as some would say.

I have been feeling something but I don't know what, at least not yet but it is like when I was ill that time, yesterday on the tandem ride and today at the gym I have been unable to perform at peak efficacy, then just as I was cleaning up my lunch pots I started feeling as if I was growing and shrinking but I felt that I had stopped growing. So I decided to go for a lie down to see if my body can decide what it was going to do.

But I also played on more of Breath of the Wild, but I didn't manage to find anything so I havn't managed to get anything found on the game for 2 days now, not since the Korok I found not yesterday the day before.



No comments:

Post a Comment