Saturday 13 May 2017

Day 1406

Day 1406;

21.36 which was another increase of point 1

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch:  forgotten.
Dinner: forgotten but I can remember what I ate for pudding, it was a combo of tiramisu and some chocolate trifle thing.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice,

Today I have been doing my lazy sport in the morning and I wasn't scheduled to do any on the tandem today. So it's time for me to do some more of my PSCS routine. 100 more to be exact so that I'm now on 400 for the last 8 days I should really pull my finger out, to get myself back up to par, but will I? That's unlikely,

WHat happened today was actually quite unpredicted by me at least as we went on another cycle today and I thought we were going on one tomorrow instead of one today, but I was mistaken. So I only got a go on Breath of the Wild, after I had been for a short cycle around, which was so short today I didn't manage to make it up to 10000 steps on the step counter today, As I did on my last tandem trip. The trip before I managed to put in closer to 1500, I wonder how many steps the London - Surrey 100 will take me?

I'm weird, as when I was starting the cycle today I was all hot and bothered and by the end I had been peddling but I was as cool as a cucumber according to Mich, I don't know how a cucumber can be described as cool but Mich was saying that as he was saying "I must have been doing all of the work, as I am all hot and you are just standing there as cool as a cucumber." I srugged in bemusement and then I typed something about something about me actually peddling and it could be something to do with me getting all hot and flustered at the start but as I progress I get cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment