Wednesday 3 May 2017

Day 1406

Day 1406;

21.32 again I have managed to get my BMI at a level for two days I'm wondering if it would have gone up ir down if I hadn't been doing the exercise stated below today?

Breakfast: cereal, banana, raspberries, blueberries and strawberries.
Lunch: ham sandwich (white bread) and fruit cake.
Dinner: steak and ale pie, carrots, peas, potato and cheesecake. 
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 399ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now yesterday in this here blog I was going to type about something but then I forgot. But now I have remembered it was about my cavernous mouth and how I had got a load of chocolate stuck to the top of my moth and then the snack that I ate later on freed my mouth of the chocolate, as well as leaving behind a much better taste. Fact of the day raspberries, blueberries and strawberries taste nicer than milk chocolate, within my opinion at the very least.

But today I have thought of creating a text based version of a game that is similar to DND for the computer as it is easy to build as a prototype, then if I actually create it properly with at least 4 levels, which could be 1. desert 2. forrest 3. castle 4. dungeon, and if  I make it so it's good then  maybe I could turn it into an actual game with proper 3D graphics and all that and then maybe a port over to some of the big names in gameing like Nintendo (switch or whatever is their consoles name in the future) Sony (PlayStation) or Microsoft (Xbox).

So this morning I did 148 more sit-ups, which hen added to the 52 I did yesterday gives me 200, so over 2 days I have now done 200 press-ups and 200 sit-ups, which averages out at 100 per day. just as I am supposed to be doing. Now I've just done my next set of 200 crunches and 200 squats, on each I am  just 100 shy of where I'm supposed to be for this month but when added to what I missed from last month it must be more of12900 and if I add up the last 2 months it will be more of 5700 of each still to get done, as I missed off 28 days of the past 2 months individually which means that I should still have to do 5600 but then I still ain't done the 100 of from this month which makes it 5700. I should really get to it as I don't have the gym today. 100 more press-ups, 100 more sit-ups, 100 more crunches and finally 100 more squats which means I am up to parity for this month so now for the rest of this month I should be trying to get myself at that 5600.

What should I call my game mentioned above? Savage's DND rip off? No that would be a terrible name, DJCD, or DFCD. well something with those letters I'm thinking as the 4 main stages would be Desert, Jungle/Forrest, Castle and finally Dungeon. Dark Fantasy: Captured Druids? Now that is a possibility but on what reference would it be a Dark Fantasy game? As in dark sinister or dark dirty? As I could always put some Succubi/Incubi in the dream time for when you were resting to suck the life out of you while you were resting, to recover health and 'm guessing they could be a bit of both, sinister as when your attempting to replenish health they are thereto take it away and dirty as they are malevolent spirits that suck your life force by means of seduction.

My time spent on Breath of the Wild I am still looking for the 8th heroine I have marked out her sword on the map so I am going to try working around that point to see if I can find her and I'm going to mark on the map with a different pin in each of thr locations that she isn't in, so I don't keep running aroun in circles as I have been doing thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment