Friday 12 May 2017

Day 1405

Day 1405;

21.29 it was an improvement on yesterday's result I got to cycle on the tandem today which gave me my 1000 steps, and I cycled at an approximate pace of 12 mph.

Breakfast: cereal, raspberries, blueberries and strawberries.
Lunch: cheese and salad cream sandwich (white bread).
Dinner: ham, eggs, chips, peas, sausages in Yorkshire pudding, fake Kit Kat's and 4 Jaffa cakes.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.
Snacks: 1 chocolate truffle and 1 little bag of Haribo tangtastics.

Today I had more of my political discussion with my friend, and I searched more in the Hera mountains for shrines, as well as the skull of the big thing. But it was to no avail, but I got the Korok that you have to shield slide down the slopes in order to jump through it's hoop, I found it helped to jump onto your shield as your jumping over the stump that pings up the hoop. I've just remembered what I was supposed to be doing for this day on Breath of the Wild, and it wasn't that, it was trying to the 8th heroine.

No comments:

Post a Comment