Sunday 21 May 2017

Day 1414

Day 1414;

Holiday day 2:

Now today I was 21.05 I think anyway it was bad, all,of this aerobic exercise isn't doing me any favours.

Breakfast: bacon, tinned spaghetti, sausages, toast.and eggs.
Lunch: bread roll (cheese) and some amaze bites (orange).
Dinner: steak and Stilton pie, carrots and lemon meringue with cream.
Drinks: 1 300ml mugs of fruit juice, 2 250ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of milk.

But today I have been on a cycle ride, then I have been on a ferry to another town/hamlet, across the other side of the estuary of which we did a little bit of walking around in the town. But then we also did another bit of walking from the cottage today and then after we finished our dinner we watched the Martian. Today I have done over 25000 steps according to Wii fit I think.

This morning the other 2 assaulted me with 2 inhalers, they forced me to take an inhalation of either of the two, the brown and the blue one. When after I took both of the inhalations i still hasn't calmed down, I was still chocking that's when Allergy had the idea to do some breathing exercises with me, and they actually worked, but I still was wheezing, a bit, fortunately I could get to sleep through it then after I woke I was still wheezing, but I was being carful not to draw any attention to it, by heavily breathing, which was before I got to go on the tandem for today, and just as magic I wash't wheezing for too long after I had started, just another weird thing about me; if I'm feeling breathless all you need to do is to get me to do some exercise and then after I have done that I should be fine.

I have also got round to playing a bit on Breath of the Wild and today I managed to find another one of the Korok's one that was hiding under a rock in the snowy peaks, of the Hera (sp.) region. It's either the Hera or the Hebra region, but Hera is a Greek goddess, wife of Zeus, and Hebra looks too similar to Hebru, the ancient language of the Jews.

No comments:

Post a Comment