Monday 8 May 2017

Day 1411

Day 1411;

21.26 which was a decrease of 0.6 from where it was yesterday which is disappointing especially as I got 60% of my fitness routine done today as opposed to the 0% of the previous 2 days.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, apricots and peaches.
Lunch: egg sandwich
Dinner:fish, carrots, peas, carrots, mash potatoes, cheese, 4 Jaffa cakes and 1 Kit Kat like thing.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk,
Snacks: chocolate cake, fruit cake and battenburg.

I have played a bit more on Breath of the Wild, no more shrines but I have collected up a load of Korok's seeds. Also today I have decided to attempt to rectify my lack of my press-up, sit-up, crunch and squat routine and I have done 60% of the 300 set for today, which leaves me with 120 still  to go, for today, so that should be 220 for tomorrow, to get done.

Now in Breath of the Wild today I worked out when I need to shoot the arrow from the towers shadow at about half 3 pm (15:30) but I haven't exactly got where to yet, should it be up to the light of the sun or should it be to the centre of the platform that glows around that time, then as soon as I have figuered that out I just run along to another mountain to figure out what a shadow of cold stuff is to cater into a separate shrine platform that glows at 4pm (16:00). I'm betting that I probably should freeze a snowball in time then attack it to get the ball of snow to fly into it, but that is just a probably incorrect hypothesis.

Then in politics I have called someone a hypocrite as they want to silence a woman, Katie Hopkins, for having different opinions to their group, and she told me that Katie Hopkins speech is hate speech and should be censored, but that wasn't the funniest part as it was as she had stated that in an equal society her "vile" speech should be censored, I was thinking that it was starting to sound a bit like animal farm in her world view, all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others. As she started off by saying something like "Everybody is entitled to there own opinion, but Katie Hopkins opinions are vile" and then she continued with a rant as to why she shouldn't be given a voice. So I countered her slanderous, and she stated that Katie Hopkins has been successfully sued on numerous occasions for slander basically, while slandering her, to that I put some words to the effect of how humerious you were stating how Katie was an affront to equality and then you weren't treating her equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment