Saturday 20 May 2017

Day 1413

Day 1413:

Day 1 of holiday.

21.22 was my BMI for today, I did basically nothing today until just before the nightly weigh in, when I went on a small walk around the town (hamlet?) that I am staying in for this holiday, I also got about a minutes worth of cycleing around the hamle also in today.

?Breakfast: cereal, grapes (green) and banana.
Lunch: 2 bread rolls (1 cheese and 1 ham), sausage roll and a chocolate mini roll.
Dinner: lamb mince, peas, carrots, mashed potatoes and 1 chocolate brownie.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk , 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and 1 200ml mug of fruit juice.

Today I have gone on holiday, which is such a drag, especially as the cottage that we are staying at has no Wi-Fi and it's peppered with references to a stupid "emotion", the"emotion of love, if it counts as an emotion. What may love be if not an emotion? A construct of the overactive imagination of the hums condition, as what does love mean? It , means to like something, or someone, a lot, doesn't it?

Also today I have maxed out all of the items of clothing, up to 3 stars, with only having found 3 of the great fairies, and by media out I mean by my recourses not as in I have got everything up to 3 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment