Thursday 25 May 2017

Day 1418

Day 1418;

Holiday day 6

Today my BMI was in dire straits as it was 20.73 but I had been pacing round the cottage in order to get my step count up before the weigh in, so I'm now thinking that doing that was a bad idea as packing can count as aerobic exercise, which is bad for weight gain.

Breakfast: bacon, eggs, weird bread, banana, raspberries and peach.
Lunch: toffee fudge ice-cream.
Dinner: 1 cheese burger, half a beef burger with relish and half a pastry.
Drinks: 1 150 mug of fruit juice, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice, a few sips of a bottle of Lucozade sport, 1 200ml mug of milk and 1 300ml mug of fruit squash, 1 300ml mug of cider and 1 300ml mug of milk.
Snacks: banana, sausage roll and chocolate brownie.

Today I have first gone out for another tandem ride. Then I have gone out for a bit of a wander along the beach, then Mich bought a little cricket set, of which I assumed we were going to play with, then but no we were just about to sit on the beach.

So on this day I drank over 1800ml of fluid but that is including the 300ml of cider and cider is an alcoholic beverage, so I'm unsure if that counts.

But we all went down to the beach later on to play cricket, I tried a bit of bowling batting and fielding, we each had a turn at doing each, first I was the fielder which was fun, then i had a go at bowling, of which I was nothing special Mich kept on making up excuses for me, like the sand wasn't bouncing and then I had a go at batting', I'm thinking it was because they didn't think that I had very good hand eye coordination that they initially did it this way, but hand eye coordination had nothing to do with it as allergy was just standing about 1m in front of me tossing the ball upwards for me to whack, then Mich said that actually my batting was the best as I was hitting the ball so that Mich or Allergy could catch me, I'm still unsure of how true that actually was after Allergy caught and bowled me after for her the first time as she had been saying that she wanted to catch someone out so after Mich had targeted her with the ball that I had bowled to him all those times with no success I attempted to get her to catch  the ball that she'd bowled to me and it was a success I even targeted Mich with the ball and he caught it for me.

But then in Breath of the Wild the weather has turned into a blizzard, in the Hebra mountains, again so I am having a bit of extra trouble in finding the entrance to the cave where the giant skeleton lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment