Tuesday 23 May 2017

Day 1416

Day 1416;

Holiday day 4;

Today I got 21.06 as my BMI today, but apart from the big cycle that I did earlier on in the day I didn't  really do much. I didn't actually drink enough today, I am thinking.

Breakfast: banana, grapes and a chocolate croissant.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (wired bread), 1 chocolate mini roll and some amaze bites.
Dinner: chicken, bacon, cheese, carrots, roast potatoes, tiramisu and blackberry cheesecake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice, 2 300ml mugs of milk.

Now up today was a tandem ride, then I found out about some suicide bomber in Manchester, ain't we all, well the vast majority of us in England English/British so shouldn't we all know what to do in situations like this, and that is Keep Calm and Carry On, that is one to make sure that terrorism will not beat you, as we all should know that there is no Allah, nor any other kind of big brother (reference 1984 book by George Orwell) figure in the sky watching our every move judging us deciding our fates, your fate is yours to decided what you want to do. If you want to be a murderer because that is what was taught to you within some Sunday school program (religious education and you believe that some higher power has chosen you to exact this punishment upon some individuals, then you're a crazy person.

Today we've been on a railway and I have gone on a similar thing to a cable car, down into another small town/hamlet then we went back up, out of the hamlet, which was flooded killing a lot of the people that lived there, about 52 people, when I thought about it I was thinking that would have been more than 2 times worse than that terrorist attack over in Manchester, and it was in Lynmouth, part of the Exmoor national park.

Today I have also got onto Zelda: Breath of the Wild, I haven't done much on it today I have only been killing some Lizafoes, Moblins and some Bokoblims.

No comments:

Post a Comment