Saturday 6 May 2017

Day 1409

Day 1409;

21.32 was my BMI of this day which was a day of success and disappointment, success as I got 2 gold medals and the football team that I support won 2-0, but it was dissapointing as the team that I support didn't make the play-offs, to gain promotion.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: chicken, bacon, peas, chips and bbq sauce.
Dinner: chicken soup and bread.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 600ml bottle of flavoured water, and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.
Snacks: banana, pear, apple, 3 chunks of dark chocolate and 4 Jaffa cakes.

Now today was interesting, as first off I went to an athletics meet, across in a city which is kind of local to my home, I managed to get a jump of 2.7m apparently, which surprised me a bit especially as my jump, only 2 leaps earlier I only reached 2.4m. But what's more than that I learned of another conspiracy, now this conspiracy as I have called it is really something really intreaging to me, as if you have been reading this blog then you may remember somethings about the person that I call Link, not the Legend of Zelda character I'm typing about my little, young, crippled friend who needs a wheelchair. He's young enough to be my son. If I had got jiggy with his mother approximately 12 years ago, but here's the thing I can't remember getting jiggy with anyone, ever, let alone with a married woman that has got 2 more children with another man, like Icar and a Daughter. Icar is also a cripple, just as myself and Link, but he actually shares some familiar aesthetic traits with his father, whereas Link shares basically none of the aesthetic traits with his father and I would probably say that he takes after his mother. In aesthetics at least. But today I was overhearing a conversation between Links mother and another person, and she was saying that Link looks up to me as a father figure, of which I found weird. But the "first" times I met their mother I couldn't help but feel that I had met her somewhere before, so I figured that I had met her through school some time as she looks about my age. But don't worry about it he isn't my son.

Well the football match that I watched today was a good match, a few dubious decisions made by the referee but on the whole it was a good refereeing display.

No comments:

Post a Comment