Tuesday 2 May 2017

Day 1405

Day 1405;

21.32 which was an increase of 0,06 on yesterdays result, and today I have been to the gym for another full work out.
Breakfast: cereal, grapes (green), banana and apple.
Lunch: half a margarita pizza and some of my chocolate box.
Dinner: sausages, tagliatelle (pasta), cheese and queen of puddings.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: blueberries, raspberries and strawberries.

Well today I have also done 200 press-ups and 52 sit-ups today as well as that full gym session, as I'm going to miss my gym session tomorrow, but I have located some gear which should enable Emu to ride the tandem with me on the back, well it could give her some more weight so she could get more traction from the front wheel of the bike which should enable her to steer the bike, which I don't understand, as I know that I weigh less than C and Mich, individually, and neither of them had too many problems on going on the back with her steering, but then again they each have much better balances than I.

So I have also managed to get in a bit more searching for the 8th heroine in Breath of the Wild, I have found her sword but not a bust (or a a sculpture of her head and shoulders) as that is what the man outside of Gerudo town wants me to find and photograph. Then I might be able to unlock the quest that is to do with Calyn (sp.) the Gerudo woman that sits on the wall.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment