Tuesday 9 May 2017

Day 1412

Day 1412;

21.39 was my improved BMI for today it was up on yesterday's result, and I may not have done any of the 220 that I set out to get done by the end of today by the time of my body test, but I have been walking around the streets of London.


Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: cheese sandwich, porkpie and McDonald's chips.
Dinner: turkey, peas, carrots, potatoes and queen of puddings.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: grapes (green and purple), 2 parts of a chocolate and custard pastry things, 1 slice of chocolate cake and 1 slice of fruit cake.

Now the walk around London was in aid of getting myself injected with rat poison, into my eye lids and around them, into my neck and into my right arm. Today the Italian doctor that I have, she's nuts she's great, she injected into my eye lids, and she said to me "do you want to cry?" Which confused me a bit as I knew that my eyes were weeping a bit, as they had just had some needles stuck into them but did I want to cry, no who in they're right minds wants to cry? (Don't answer that question I only meant it as a rethorical question). If she meant does it hurt, well I'm unsure, it stings a bit as. It is going in then I forget about the injections into me, until she reminded me why I was siting there.

I returned home and I played a bit on Breath of the Wild, which went ok, I guess I found another load of Koroks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment