Wednesday 10 May 2017

Day 1403

Day 1403;

Today my BMI dropped by 0.1 on yesterday's result as today I did my usual work out in the gym and I went on a cycle,  



Breakfast: cereal, raspberries, peach, blueberries, apricot and strawberries.
Lunch: cheese and pineapple toastie.
Dinner: turkey, peas, carrots, potatoes and queen of puddings.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and I had the pineapple juice from it's tin.

Also today I have played on more of Breath of the Wild, I think I found 1 Korok and 1 shrine, pity I couldn't locate the final 2 of the lost memories.but I shall recommence my search, tomorrow.
So today on the exercise bike I managed to get an average speed of 12 mph, as after 10 minutes I got to 2 miles. But on the tandem ride I was cycling with my eyes shut as usual, the sun was getting in my eyes, which is a problem with actually being able to see now, as I'm not used to the amount of sun light.

I have been thinking about marriage recently, and I have thought could someone get married by proxy, similarly to how Robin William's did at the end of Fluber. As he sent his robot mark 2 to go and get married for him, then it was off to the magic car and fly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment