Thursday 4 May 2017

Day 1407

Day 1407;

21.19 so it was a fall rom where I was yesterday which may have been as I did't keep to my 300 challenge or it could be as I took a tandem ride today, who knows? but I must try harder next time.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, pear and apple.
Lunch: ham sandwich (white bread) and fruit cake.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, peas,, potato and Jaffa cakes.
Drinks:2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I have got to outside of the gym before Tini said to me that we were going home due to the jogging trousers that I was wearing had some mess on the backs of them, which both looked and smelt like chocolate, to me at the very least, it could have been something I sat in during lunch. But that was such a waste, so I thought that I had to make up for it while I am at home, so I just did 100 press-ups, 100 and sit-ups before my weigh in and then I did 100 crunches and 100 squats after I had made myself a bit unhappy. Now today I have been disappointed by the waste that I have been part of as Tini refuses to walk me to the  gym which is pretty much a stone throw (or may be 10) away from the front door of my home. but my weigh in also happened after I had gone on a tandem bike ride which was fun and  after the bike ride today Mich made an observation. his observation was that I didn't appear to be sweating as much as himself so therefore he was doing the majority of the peddling. I can't really remember much about the cycle as I had my eyes closed for the majority of it but I can remember peddling until Mich told me to stop.


But I'm still looking for the bust of the heroine Gerudo Summit I can't find it there near to the sword. where will it be hiding?

No comments:

Post a Comment