Friday 19 May 2017

Day 1412

Day 1412;

21.49 was my BMI of today,

Breakfast: cereal, grapes (green) and banana.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti, mini sausages. toast and a few prices of water melon.
Dinner: lamb mince, carrots, peas mashed potato, cheese and something.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I had a lazy day, especially as I only got up from sitting down to go to sit down in another place and eatBut hopefully from tomorrow I should ave a much busier week In terms of me actually having more time on the tandem. So it should be another load of sitting down on saddles next week.



Now this is a song that I'd like to play for that friend that I have typing about over the past few days and it's in response to the last time I messaged her telling me to stop messaging her so I typed to her that I would from then on, and I did. Then next I commented in a photograph of hers I was asking politely for her to tell me why she wanted us to vote for her candidates party and she blocked me from Faceybook.sure I asked a bit about the political parties finance's at the end of the post to her but it wasn't a grilling on my part and she could have just told me where the funds for these additional things that their party is saying that he'll get them if he gets to power. As I would actually consider voting for him if he could inform us exactly where the additional funds are coming from and the I've got to be reassured that the project is sustainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment