Sunday 7 May 2017

Day 1410

Day 1410;

21.32 again and I went out on tandom cycle today, which was interesting as we cycled to a forest and we cycled around in the forest for a little while before returning home on the bike.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, pear, peach and apple.
Lunch: I cannot remember.
Dinner: fish, peas, carrots, mashed potato and cheese.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

Now yesterday as it was a positively busy day I only got a something like 10 second amount of time to search for the 8th heroine, so needless to say that was another dissapointment of yesterday. Also I disappointed myself yesterday  by doing, or not doing, another thing but I have forgotten what now. But I remembered again as I have forgotten to do it agaIn today as it was my 100's that I forgot to do yesterday as today, so it should be 300's tomorrow and that is just for this month forgetting about the 5600 or so many I've still got to do from the 2 months previous.

Today I have finally got the first 15 of the pink coins, for stage 1, on Super Mario Run so I can finally invade the first castle of the game/1-4. I did it in my toad skin, at least that is what I think it should be called,. Anyway I was dressed up as one of those mushroom headed freaks/toads when I finally accomplished it. Not a toad as in fat frog nor as in a suit made out of similar creatures to frogs skins so basically no amphibians were harmed in the making of the suit, at least none that I know of.

Now today I was searching some of the other mountains that surround the Gerudo, and I got to another labyrinth that was after I had entered another shrine and completed it, which took me a lot longer than it should have done. But I have now also got 121 Koroks.

No comments:

Post a Comment