Sunday 31 May 2015

Day 693

Day 693;

Now today was the day,

What day? Other than 693rd day which is just another number with 3 digits another really unspectacular day.

But Red did you forget what is set to happen on this day?

No... wha... oh yeah that thing.

Care to elaborate?

Ok, well you see that there savage freak had some of his friends come around.

Did he? He's got friends?

Yes I do have friends Yellow and they are very nice to me and good to me also, ad they are way too modest by stating that I wiped the floor with them. Which I did not do at all. In none of the games I wiped the floor with them but the closest game that I did that literally could probably be Splatoon but I only splatted them approximately as much as they splatted me and the winner was on all but 1 of the occasions was the person with the Wii U gamepad the only occasion was in the very first match when I was being generous and allowing Het to go first on the game pad meanwhile Easto was on a different controller this was the each of their first turns on this fame But Easto managed to adapt to his controls quicker, and then therefore won that round.

We also played Mario Kart 8 but that was last up about the 3 hour mark of play and we only got approximately 20 minutes of game play before the controls battery died on us, of which Het was excellent at especially in the 200cc races that we tried out. but se doesn't like Rainbow Road from the MK SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System). But when I first played a 200cc race I returned to 50cc and the Karts seemed like they were sitting still behind me still on there blocks.

Finally I have arrived at the midway point in my afternoon, we'll I have done what I did first, first. Then what I did last second so now it's time for what I did in the middle which was to play on some Super Smash Bros. as I did Easto and Het were flattering my ego by saying that I had lasted the longest in sudden death new challenger shenanigans I did but I couldn't land a critical hit on it to allow me to knock t out But then Easro went and beat the new challenger. And this was my daily bit of Zelda for the day as I played as Toon Link  at least once during this gaming session.

No comments:

Post a Comment