Thursday 21 May 2015

Day 684

Day 684;

So today I went to the gym, and in the gym I saw 3 people that I knew from school, I saw OB, HB and MF; the OB and HB are brothers in this case not HB the girl; whose bruva is OE.

Please note I stated bruva not brother for the HB due to the fact that the two of them aren't actually related.

But today I have done 20 minutes on the rowing machine which means that I just need  to do 20 more minutes overtime on future days to make it equal 10 minutes on the rowing machine per day discounting all, but 10, of the minutes that I did soon after it arrived at my home. I also went to the gym today but I had to have Mich as a stand in instructor today, and it was then I saw the 3 people that I knew from school and I mentioned first in this blogpost.

But with my cartoon watching fix I today finished my watch through of Naruto, the complete 220 episodes of it. So I'm looking for another series to watch, but the first of the top 25 cartoons is Naruto Shippuuden which isn't completed as of yet, but then in second on the list is Bleach which is an older production as it started in 2004 which was before I was knocked sillier by that car (or those cars) and I used to watch that show as well from time to time if you'd know this tiny fact; I was younger back then so you could probably understand me watching cartoons but now I'm an old man I know I should start acting my age but why? As I was about to state I watched a few episodes of Bleach  it was good with the hero being a death god and all of that but Death Note was greater and it was about about death gods. But then Bleach lasted 366 episodes meanwhile Death Note only lasted 37 episodes. Now on to 3rd spot on that list as it was One Piece which is a second ongoing title and it's even older than Bleach due to the first episode was aired on the 20 of October 1999 and it's still going. So on to 4th and this one I have seen all 51 of the episodes and it's a good one as it's called Full Metal Alchemist, and I may have watched it a long time ago but it's a good little series. 5th on the list is the one that I said was better than number 2 as it is Death note, So that should mean that it is Bleach that I will probably be watching after I get back from writing my comic book; as that is my next project.

But in my Quest though Hytule I stalled it in place for today as I couldn't dodge the Cucco's in the most challenging mode I think, as 1. Egg 2. Chick 3. Rooster, as i'm stuck on rooster difficulty, for the moment at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment