Sunday 3 May 2015

Day 666

Day 666;

Ok so today I haven't been around to correct the typo that I put in yesterdays post, but now I have. The typo was the statement that yesterday was the penultimate day before today, as I have been out all day today but fortunately we, me and Red, managed to write up this thing earlier. But today I ate a McDonalds Bacon roll with brown sauce which was delicious.

So I have made it all of this way up to D apostrophe s-day, now the D basically means Devil and the apostrophe s means it's his/hers/its day, as in it is the devil's day, forward slash it is the 666th day since I started my daily blogpost experiment. It's still continuing you may never have even looked at a page on it before you may never look again just as you may not have even now but if you are either listening to or reading this now you have my personal thanks.

For doing what?

Which should be unless your name is Red.

That's good my name isn't Red.

What's your name, if it's not Red?

I d...  no d...  I am the devil.

Oh well off you claiming something that isn't yours, you may be a slight devil but your not The Devil as for starters your not old enough, but how humorous that the day that I have been set up to be the celebration of the D's-Day is a Sunday the first Sunday in May to be now that was a bit of bad planning as I probably should have timed it to be on the 6th of June now what I really needed was it to be in 06, which would be the 6th year after the turn of the millennium so then it would have  been on the 666 day properly, but I was around in those days back in those days of old, I mean by the name of Savage point 1, and it was on the other side of the year of my death.

Year of death! But your not dead, yet.

Congratulations Red, how observant of you.
Now why is the number 666 the devil's number, and who is this devil character you maybe asking... No no one asking those questions, only me, then I'm going to have to do this for me then, no change there then.


No comments:

Post a Comment