Wednesday 27 May 2015

Dau 890

Day 890;

So today I lost the second pound that I put on 2 days ago, so now I'm back to a more usual weigh,t well my weight before it asked me for an excuse for my weight gain.

What is IT?

It was Wii Fit.

So you're still at it are you?

Yes I am. But tonight it was another disappointing night for Mich on the Wii Fit, so I pointed out the Rowing Machine as in a way to say "you could always use that" and he said something which shocked me. As what he said was something like that he knows he could use it but he's not a driven person unlike me...?

What you're a driven person?

Apparently so.

But he could have been meaning that I was actually driven into, within the event that left this blog as one of my only outlets to inform other members of the public about my existence, not that it's anything important; but this is my way of screaming from the rooftops about random things, but I never did that even when I could talk, at least I don't think that I did.

I hate excuses, they just sound oh so pathetic.

I tailed at dodging the Cuccos for 100 seconds also today.

But today in my Rows I managed 3.4 in the first 10 minutes which isn't really too bad, I don't think is is at last. But then in my second 10 minute row of the day I could only manage 3.3 km, which was a bit disapointinh.


No comments:

Post a Comment