Thursday 28 May 2015

Day 691

Day 691;

Today on day numbered 691I got another go at breaking my target of 1km in under 5 minuets, on the gym's rowing machine, but I was slightly off, actually I wasn't slightly off, I was more of 15.9 seconds off it, which is more than slightly off.

But that pitiful display on the gym's rowing machines today is still my best that I have done on those rowing machines,

Ever?

I  think, at the gym at least, but that is not good enough. As I have just done 1.7km in 5 minutes on the rowing machine that's at my home, I was only doing 5 minutes as a start today on that rowing machine as I didn't want to get very hot and sweaty as I was set to go to GAK' residents today.

Then later on in the day I did another 5 minutes on the rowing machine that is at my home, it was another little 5 minutes, 1.7km jaunt.

But today I got confused as I was looking at a tortoise and at first glance it appeared to have 2 beady little red eyes, but then after I had watered some of the plants that were in the green house I came back to the tortoise to check on it, and as I did I realised that they weren't it's eyes but they were beneath the critters eyes so I told Tini about this development, using a talking machine,  she told me that it was strawberry that the tortoise had been eating.

And latter on today I did another 5 minutes on the rowing machine/1.7km. So in total that makes 10 minutes and 3.4 km during the course of today. But in the Link Between Worlds I stopped after I had blown all of my Rupees on the Cucco game but I'm still terrible at it I only lasted 24.14 seconds against those obese Cuccos, but I found myself another piece of heart, so if I am correct I should now have to defeat Yuga to get the 20th heart container. but I don't know, fingers crossed. I have found the Hylian Shield but it was in Lorule not in Hyrule... Hylian = Hyrule not Lolian = Lorule, So it should have ben the Lolian shield how did an item of foreign nature to the world that the game is set in turn up in a dungeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment