Friday 29 May 2015

Day 692

Day 692;

So today has been that day, and In my first 5 minute row of the day I only manages 1.7km and I was about 8 seconds off getting 1.8 in it as well.

Then when I was doing the 10 minutes on the rowing machine later on this day,  and I went again on the rowing machine for 15 minutes, that makes it 30 minutes for today, I like that number, it equals half an hour which is almost as good as an hour.  60 minutes on the rowing machine... I've got to do that one of these days which is almost as good as 100 minutes; which would be a dream to do that much in one stint.

 If i did that long on the rowing machine all in one strict at a speed of 0.3km per minute 30km, for one stint of my work out I should probably die be the end of it which would be a bonus.

I can cross my fingers all I want it wont change a thing as if I can beat Yuga the likelihood that the game id going to give me another heart container has just dropped away sharply as I have just  got my next piece of heart for scoring 150 points in the rupee rush mini game Lorule, as well as that I gathered the Red Tunic from within Lorule Castle plus the second stage for defeating Yuga is a lot like how you supposed to defeat Phantom Gannon in both Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker. Which should mean that I was wrong about there being a Ganon fight in this game, and it's more of a Yuga in a Ganon costume. Buy I should really be off getting the complete number of heart containers before I challenge Yuga for another fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment