Wednesday 20 May 2015

Day 683

Day 683;

Now today was a boring day, I'm thinking as I can't remember me thinking about anything, to put into this blogpost for today.

But that aside I did manage to find all of Mother Malamai's, not Mama's, children in a Link Between Worlds, which was a result, so now I've got an awesome Spin attack. As I'm guessing that I'll still be needing 3 more pieces of heart and then it's Yuga that I have to defeat to get the full 20 heart containers.

Hold on second lets make that 2/4 pieces of heart to find now, as you just got your second piece from the NPC called "Devilish Girl" who runs the Treacherous Tower in Lorule, as I completed it to the intermediate difficulty level I think.

Today I have also watched some more Naruto, I have watched it so far that I'm now within the final handful or so until I have watched the complete programme.

But I have been thinking that I need to get out more as I have started to grow outwards, which may be due to my obsession t this screen that is in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment