Saturday 30 May 2015

Day 693

Day 693;

So it has been the day that I have numbered 693, which was interesting as I received Splatoon today.

Splatoon is a good game, but I am terrible at it especially the online game part. Of which in the morning when I was on the rank of 1 my team lost all 3 of our turf wars, which could have been due to the fact that some of the players had a level of up to 10+ but then that's negated by the fact that on my team there was also some level 10+ players on it, as in all 3 of the battles I came in 8th out of 8 [layers and I was the lowest ranked player on any of the teams. Then I had my first 10 minute work out, of the day, on the rowing machine.

Next up on Splatoon I can't really remember what I did I start my journey as Cap'n Cuttlefish's third agent to help in his fight against those Octopuses (or is it Octopi?) who've stolen the little electric fish that power squid city, I had started doing that by the end of the first stint so lets say that that's 2/3 fish found by the end of this stint, of which I followed up by rowing for another 10 minutes.

Now it's that time for my third stint at the game but thistle I did my 10 minutes of working out before it, due to wiimote's batteries had been flattened by the end of the previous session so I had waited and worked out a bit, before getting back onto Splatoon but when I did I probably saved the 3/3 little electric fish, and I was called for dinner after though.

So now it's time for my 4th 10 minute work out of the day, and when I had done hat I got in a few minutes on Splatoon it was agains the level boss, defeating him was simple it's about how good you are at dodging it's purple slams, but all in all good easy boss to start off the game.

But on Zelda today I was trying my hands at the OctoBall derby I managed to get a high score of 61 I've got to do much, well 39 better to get myself the piece of heart;

No comments:

Post a Comment