Sunday 10 May 2015

Day 673

Day 673;

So today was the day of an athletics thing, that I went to and I got 1 silver and 1 gold medal.

The silver was for my longest jump, it was one of 2.51m, but I'm still very disappointed with my jump, as I should really be getting up to speed in my run up so I should be getting somewhere close to 3mr at the rattan 2.5m But then I won the 60m race, well my 60m race had a total of 1 person actually taking part in it which was me, nut I realised that I came 4/5th in the actual race, as in the event they had many different disability classifications competing against one another so you could potentially have 8 people in one event then and then you could have 8 gold medal.

But today I also got my hour on Splaton: Global Testfire. which was great fun, it's funny how simple it's to be taken out by by another person wurg a paint roller the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment