Wednesday 13 May 2015

Day 676

Day 676;

Today was the day that I have numbered 676, it's been another day that I have existed through.

But I have got a query about the spinal column, and it is a big question of it's design, but I know what you could say to that statement.

As you could say that I have been outside once today- which was while I was walking to some place in town. But I cannot remember where we went, all I can remember was that I went to act as Mich's ears buy I had forgot my sunglasses which made it very difficult for me to see, which came into play once .only as I almost walked into another person, if it hadn't been for Mich I probably would have... I have forgot what I was  oh darn it I... Now my head just hurts, as in I've got myself a bit of a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment