Monday 11 May 2015

Day 674

Day 674;

Now today I noticed my barely literate blogpost for yesterday, and what it was supposed to say was basically:

Yesterday I had competed in 3 events, and I got 2 medals from it, 1 silver and 1 gold, the silver I got for a disappointing jump, it was only something like 2.51m, But the gold I got for running 60m but the weird thing about that race is that I was the only one that had my classification for that event while I was running, so I would have come stone dead last and still got the gold award. But then I had the 100m race for a final event which I came in stone dead last and I wasn't awarded anything, which could be as I was with people with similar disabilities as me for that one.

But then to end my blogpost I'm thinking that I mentioned my hour slot on the global test fire of Splatooon it was a demo of the multipart mode of which was fun, I sucked it but it is very good.

Well that was a whole day ago. But what have U done today?

I

D
O
N'
'
T

K
M
O
W

No comments:

Post a Comment