Friday 8 May 2015

Day 671

Day 671;

So today it was polling day and I had got up and I voted in the general election today.

As  I am about to go to bed after watching some of the votes being counted, and the BBC show of it until about when I was supposed to get this thing online, when I noticed that Douglass had got himself elected so therefore 1 UKIP MP in the next parliament but the south Thanet seat wasn't set to be hasn't got it's estimated declaration time until 6:00 so basically when this post is set to be posted, now I am going to have to wait at least a while until I find out how Nigel actually does in this election... I wonder if he can make it so there's still 2 MP in the house of commons this 5 year session of parliament?

If they could make it up to 2 MP's again but this time through the actual way into parliament not from defections, but to one part of "Scotland" that the SNP hasn't taken isn't technically Scotland, it's the constituency of Orkney & Shetland, which is just up there north on the top of Britain/Scotland, as you look at it on a map. Which those Lub Dems stole from the SNP who were too busy steeling the rest of Scotland away from both the Lib Dems and then the Lab-rats. 

What else did I do today?

Hummm... Hummmm...

Oh I know it was that thing with your new Toon Link Amiibo on that game Hyrule Warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment