Saturday 16 May 2015

Day 679

Day 679;

But today I did a little quiz, it was about that little bit of anime that I have been watching over the past few days.

Which Naruto character am I?

What Naruto Character Are You?

Cruel and cold looks correct enough to me, but the second part doesn't seem correct, as I don't worship, the only thing that matters to me is me? And immortality? I'm  unsure how to answer that final two points as I know that I'm not the only thing that matters but then you could say 679 and then I'd fall quieter after I have laughed for a bit.

But today I also got more done on the game a Link Between Worlds as I have finally got the titans mit's from the Desert Palace so now I can lift up the big stones, as well as the small ones, within the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment