Monday 25 May 2015

Day 688

Day 688;

So today was the next day of 2 fat ladies and I'm thinking that I will be fat by the time that this day has been and gone.

But about yesterday's Eurovision I was shocked that the UK managed to score 5 points, as they did. Which was better than France, Germany and Austria. I was shocked by this, As I did also yesterday manage to get away a dew goes on Splatoon the global testfire demo which was epic, especially as I came 3rd on my team at least 3 times, I'm not very good you see.

There was disappointment today if your name is Allergy or if you support Lewis Hamilton in the F1 world championships, which is basically the same as Lewis's grasp on the title was cut in half today, as he was beaten into third position on the race that he was winning comfortably thanks to an error by the drivers garage. The official story id that the garage's GPS was at fault so they were thinking that the garage could get Lewis for an additional pit stop in the race, but why did they want him to take another pit stop? in doing that it's cost Mercedes the Monaco GP 1 2 so they got the 1 3 instead, but the incorrect racer got first place in this time.

But today I put on 2 pounds in weight what can you expect from me only doing 20 minutes on the rowing machine as well as going out for a dinner rather late on in the day. Due to it being Emu's anniversary day today for which I had made a card which was decorated with some pictures that I found of some actual Emu's not of the Emu that I occasionally type about, the one whose party we were having today.

No comments:

Post a Comment