Friday 1 May 2015

Day 664

Day 664;

2 days left and I still haven't stared properly, But this morning I had a question, it was "are there any fairy tales left untainted by Disney?" so I searched for it.

But the number 1 webpage that came up was a pro disney webpage saying "is there any more fairy tales left for Disney? and the answer was yes there are many more that Disney haven't touched thankfully. Like Hansel and Gretel; and the cannibal witch but I thought that they were in one of the Shrek films which were created by Dreamworks not Disney,  Another one is Jack and the Beanstalk, "Fee Fi Foe Fum I smell the blood of an Englishman" says the giant/ogre that lives on a cloud? Well that's an English folk tale which is the equivalent, Just like "The Three Sillies" which is a humorous tale of a man his girlfriend and her parents, when three out of the four start crying about a mallet that one of the three saw in the cellar of there home. Well that's how it starts at least and I couldn't tell you how it ended, as quite frankly that is none of our business.

But today I called Allergy up on her literally saying what Nigel Farage was saying below, about the Australian immigration policy and how we (collectively as in the EU and Britain) need something like it, But I have heard him say that spiel about just the Britain. As his party is the only party that believe in Britain, or so they say.



But today I got myself over the 3 KM mark in 10:54, which I know is slow m and I should really quit making excuses.

But these are true.

It doesn't matter how valid your excuse is, it's still an excuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment