Wednesday 6 May 2015

Day 669

Day 669;

Now today has been a day, a day that was uninteresting for no reason apart from I have been obsessing over Cardfight! Vanguard. By that I mean from watching a lot of episodes.

Although I have been obsessing for the majority of the day I have got a 10 minute stint on the rowing machine in today.Well the clock said 10:42 by the time that I had opened my eyes to see the clock due to the sweat that was dripping down my face into my eyes. So I probably got 2.9 KM rowed in 10 minutes which is pitiful. I still have to 30 extra minutes on the rowing machine.

I have had a new/ild Zelda game but it id weird , It's like the two oracle games which are oracle of ages and seasons, Bit there's , Well it was a third game in the Oracle games. But I haven'y got around to playing in Majora's Mask today;

No comments:

Post a Comment