Friday 15 May 2015

Day 678

Day 678;

Now today has been another day which is numbered by three consecutive numbers. but today I haven't stepped outside of my abode.

But today on Legend of Zelda a Link Between Worlds, I rescued a 5th sage it was Impa that I saved this time The boss of the temple that is on turtle island is disappointing so very disappointing, now I know that the Bosses now a days seem just that little bit easter now due to the fact that I have grown up beating the bosses up but the boss of the temple that has got lady Impa hauled up in her painting that was a whole new kind of easy, and I wasn't expecting that.

So I also watched a bit more of Naruto.

What else have you done today? 

I have... rowed for 15 minutes in total today, well it was in 3 stints the first stint was of 2 minutes then I stopped as the rowing machine wasn't securely in place, so I unfasten myself from the equipment  and then I fiddled around with the wooden supports that were keeping it in place then the second stint came down to 4 minutes which was as the equipment was still playing up on me, I hadn't solved a thing, so I stopped a second time  and this time I moved around the actual rowing machine around and fortunately it worked we'll for the next 9 minutes at least,

Anything else?

Not that I can remember at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment