Sunday 17 May 2015

Day 680

Day 680;

This day was the day that I have numbered 680, I should really get back to making my comic book, butI just don't have the attention span.

But I have got a question about Naruto; it is why did Hinata get naked while training, in episode 148? By the way what type of training actually reacquires that? She was nude in the wilderness standing on a pond, dancing?

But within a Link Between Worlds I defeated the boss of the Desert Palace which was surprisingly easy, so now it's just the the final sage for me to save until I shall probably be tasked with the final battle(s). But for now I still have the Skull Woods  to clear and to rescue Zelda from her fate as a painting.

But the seven sages don't include Princess Zelda as as the seventh, which wasn't how it was in Ocarina of Time. Zelda was one of the seven sages in a Link To The Past also, but then they're the three zelda games that have seven sages in them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment