Monday 4 May 2015

Day 667

Day 667;

So today was the day after D's-Day and it was the day that we went to the football to watch the football team that we support get relegated.

It was a dull game we've seen some much more spectacular attacking performances from the team that I support and they've lost a good proportion of those games, so guess the score? Was it 0-1, 0-2, 0-3 or was it worse?

Why are you asking me? I was there with you, so I know the score was 1-0 which elevated the team that we support to second from bottom team that was staying in the league, from third from bottom after that draw on Tuesday. 

Well yellow that was unnecessary you've just spoilt my question to the reading public.

Well you didn't make that clear, plus you didn't write the actual score down.

Yes, I know but they were up against the side that was contesting the second automatic promotion place and they would have won it if only they could win the match today,

What so your saying that the team that you support beat a team that was by far better than the team that you support ?

Basically, and the good part of this was that none of the teams that were fighting with the team that I support to avoid the drop from the league all gained 0 points, which worked out in favour of the team that I support.

The ground was full at the away supporters end as it was in the section that we usually sit, and I got myself a yellow ballon from the away supporters/fans at the end, as they had all left in disgust, probably, leaving behind a load of cool stuff for the grounds people to pick up after they had gone, so I pocketed myself a ballon. Now just so you know I didn't literally put it in my pocket I carried it out a long time after all go the fans and supporters of the opposition team had scarpered as at the end of the match there was a pitch invasion by the fans of the team that I support to chants of something like "we're staying up" there was no malice in it to the opposition team at all, but for the first about 80 minutes of the game the team that I support was going down to the league bellow as the score was 0-0 but then inside of the last 10 minutes of regular time play the team that I support scored. 10 minutes later 5 minutes time added on then approximately 6 minuted later full time sounds, the team that I support were waiting on the results for the other games that were being played in the league, before declaring themselves safe and starting to party up.

But today I have taken the Dark Temple boss down, in a link between worlds and yesterday I took down the boss of the Swamp Temple. So that has been my exploits in Hyrule/Lorule over the past two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment