Sunday 24 May 2015

Day 687

Day 687;

Today was the day that I have numbered 687, but nothing special about today; happened to me that is but to you that could be different..

So I was watching the folioing video to learn how about Old English I have been doing that lately due to my curiosity about the old english Gods, as we were all pagans before a group of clever guys/gals came to the educated decision that it'd be a hell of a lot easier to control people and they're actions, to make them all perform a certain role in society if they only had one god/goddess to make all of the sheep of religion all flock to one space (be it a church, mosque or synagog) instead of having many different temples to all of the gods and goddesses for people to of to, as a means of centralising all of the staff to one designated position which cuts the costs as you have to remember a religion is a business, as they have staff who need paying and the expenses on the premises which should include tax, they each have there own agendas etc.



Now I know you may think that the singing is all out of tune, that's what Allergy said to me at least, as for me I couldn't tell as I have never heard that song sang in tune.

On the rowwing machine today I did 30 minutes in 3 separate 10 minutes stints, on the first I did 3.3 KM second I did 3.2 KM but then on my third time of trying i managed to get 3.3 KM. Finally in Lorule today I got to the 45th floor in the Treacherous Tower which isn't good enough, so that'd be it for four things that just weren't good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment