Tuesday 26 May 2015

Day 689

Day689;

Now today has been the day that I have numbered 689, and today was another persons day of celebration for the AoE. As it was Emu's yesterday and it was GAK today.

But fortunately I didn't have to go out to funny place for dinner today as Tini prepared a delicious buffet (which if spelt phonetically looks something more like Buf-fey instead of Buff-et), but I should really get onto a different observation that no body cares about, and it is ;like this I have 2 female siblings A and E/ the first 2 vowels and they are each going out/dating with some males of the first two consonants (a B and a C), So aA is dating B and E is dating C; which is unusual.

But I didn't make any progress on a Link Between Worlds today which wasn't surprising as I now shall be attempting to dodge  flying Cuccos for 100 seconds before going back to the treacheries tower to defeat advanced mode again so I can see what the other reward for completing the tower is as I got the super touch last time, that I completed it.

But then if I manage to got both of those parts complete and I'm still lacking in a 4th piece of heart then where should I look? I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment