Thursday 14 May 2015

Day 677


Day 677;

So today I have been to the gym, and my gym instructor has told me that I have done very well in my competition thing; but I know that I did pathetically.

Well today I have been outside of the walls of the abode that I call my home once, so that makes it three times in three days,  but today was my time at the gym' the gym from which I can get all of my frustrations for being pathetic at the weekend out as i find it so much easier to use my strength and speed in an environment which is more sterile than in the real world. Which is exactly why I use this blog, well it's one of the reasons at least, as it is that I am incapable of speaking so therefore I make this so I have an opportunity to actually have my ideas out there, on the great sea of the internet.

My ideas may be incoherent from time to time like my post for last night. Which was as far from coherence as I think possible.

No I think you could do something more incoherent.

Now that's an understatement.

What how?

It should have been I know he can make something more incoherent.

Ok now Red, Yellow, Blue and Green  could you please be silent, I know it is only me that you are  actually talking to but your getting really quite distracting.

the four primary colours. Red, Blue then either Yellow or Green, depending on which colorspace you are using. like computers use the RBG  colorspace (Red, Green, Blue).

But the word Hokage is a very unusual word, ok you've got me I've been watching Naruto again.

No comments:

Post a Comment