Thursday 30 April 2015

Day 663

Day 663;

The 666 day is as ever creeping ominously towards us, but not literally creeping towards us, I think I meant it figuratively. Everyone knows that a certain day doesn't move as they are fixed, so if I found a Time Machine and I se it to go to yesterday then the exact same things would happen but I'd be in two places at once but each of us would be from from different positions in my time line, so therefore I would be older than myself.

I went to the gym today and my Personal trainer was going on about how a little competition that I'm going to one weekend forthcoming. that I have to get into he correct mindset. One of self belief and determination.  I can be determined, when I think that is necessary, but  it's the self belief thing that I take issue with now I know that I could  win the events that /I'm entered into if there was no-one else entered for the events. 5:23.2 was the time that it took me to row 1000 M on the rowing machine while it was at level 6, so that is 1 my personal trainers  goals met. to get it done in under 5:30 i beat the time by 6.8 seconds which is a little poor but it's still an improvement;.

Soo I was doing other stuff today on a Link Between Worlds. Like I got death mountain and the temple that'd on Top of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment