Tuesday 14 April 2015

Day 647

Day 647;

So today was the day that I'm thinking is the 647th day but I have lost track on my days, I''m sorry about the typo in the title for yesterdays post, the three readers that have become six apparently, but I am full of doubts that anyone actually comes on my blog expecting to find anything other than my probably insane rantings about shenanigans that next to nobody actually cares about, at least no more.

But today I met my Wii Fit BMI target, but today it wasn't a surprise as I had been burning off calories for the majority of today due to my morning 10 minute row, then after lunch I went on a stroll around the town that I live in (first to the dentists then to the bank) then I went to the athletics club thingy but I was slowest on the first 100 m and then I was the second slowest in my racing group that was sat the 100m. But I really have to learn to put my speed down in a race, by that turn of praise I meant that I needed to go like bolt, Usain Bolt, at least within the completion that is coming up as in that completion I will be running a 60m 100m and I will be doing the long jump I'm unsure of why I have been put into any of these as I'm useless at running and then I'm not much better at having a short run and a Jump. As today I was having a go at the long jump for the first time in ages. I wasn't very good at it  also, why do people feel the need to over praise me, I know I've had a bit of bad luck in my life but lets be honest who hasn't, it was just a car that hit me, it may have hit me into the path of another car so then I might have got hit by two cars but it was all one little incident. I am not super human I'm not anything important I don't really know what I am, I am eccentric or am I mad? What is the difference between the two words? Am I an extremest or am I moderate?

But I know one thing about my personality, which is that I don't believe in any super natural occurrences. By this I mean anything that occurs/happens supernaturally, as there is always a scientific explanation for the occurrence the scientific explanation takes longer than a supernatural one but the benefits of the scientific method is greater than anyones wishes, which are generally men that wish to remain in power over the very nature of human thought within it's congregation.

But today in the world that is set to end within 3 days I got nothing done as I turned it on and then I remembered  that it needed to go on charge but I have only just got it back from charging, so that's it for this day, on the game, but earlier today I went on ALTTP but I kept getting confused but the controls, I mean the last time I played it was on GBA which only had A+B buttons on right hand side of the console, I know that mightn't be a very good answer as there was the start and select keys, and it had the Key up on top of it but I am typing about the X and Y keys that are new to the Wii U.

No comments:

Post a Comment