Tuesday 7 April 2015

Day 640

Day 640;

Well today it has been day numbered 640, and it was a fascinating day.

Today I got 5.2 in 20 minutes, Yesterday I did 2.7 in 10 minutes again as Emu did 2.9 Allergy did 3.1 Mich did 3.3 and C did 3.7 all scores are in KM over a 10 minute period of time, what did I tell you I'm weak.

Now the fascinating parts of today came in 2 major ways, the first of which was the fact that the football team that I support won there second game in a row for the first time this season stretching their unbeaten run, to 4 games, which is their best form that they have shown this season but is it too little too late? 100 points from the last 4 games, I sure hope it's not but it's seeming that way at the moment as they're 3 points away from safety, which is one victory when the opposition for the drop also lose all 3 of the points that are on offer, for a win in a game (3 for a win 1 for a draw/drop 2 and 0 for a loss/drop 3). So the team that I support has got but if the team that I support win the last 6 games that they have to play and then all of the other teams that are in-between them basically the bottom of there respective league  draw they're final 5/76 games except for if they were against the top 5 or the team that is below them in the league then the team that I support would have 18 points would that be enough to take them into the play offs? No, I'm sorry it would take them close but no. Now I am about to go on about something that is fascinating to me but it's probably not in the slightest with you, yes more boring than football, it's about Gods and Goddesses, of Hyrule.

The Hyrulian Pantheon,
THP
Click on that link to be shown a comparison between the Hyrulian mostly matriarchal system of polytheism with the mostly particle religions of Greece and the Norse. As it states quite a few of the Gods and Goddesses of Hyrule.

No comments:

Post a Comment