Friday 10 April 2015

Day 643

Day 643;

So today is day numbered six four three Close to my next set of three in a row, which have been up till now 123, 234, 321, 345, 432, 456, 543, 567, but in eleven days it'll be 654, which will be the next day in the funny pattern.

So do you know who Richard Dawkins is? You should, he is an English ethologist, evolutionary biologist, and writer.  One of his more notable books is one called "The God Delusion". But he was born in Kenya, which is in the continent of Africa, but he has always counted himself as English apparently. 

Why have you decided to go on about Richard D. now?

Well I have decided to type about him now, as tomorrow one of Allergy's friends is coming around and allergy is going to cook chip sandwiches for the three of us.

... What does that have to do with Richard?

Ok well this friend of Allergy's supposedly comes from South Africa which is another country on the contenant of Africa and apparently she's very fit... I mean as in she goes to the gym six times a week, so Mich was saying before this conversation came up that I'd have to get her on the rowing machine, and then as soon was Allergy said that he backed down. But I am intrigued, by her,

Today I got to play on Majora's Mask, and a bit on A Link To The Past, within MM I was still attempting to find  the cows that are supposedly close to the bottom of the well. In ALTTP I am attempting to find the bow so I can fire all of these arrows that I have stored up.

No comments:

Post a Comment