Saturday 18 April 2015

Day 651

Day 651;

Today was the sixth hundredth and fifty first day, within this thing that I have chosen to publish for my later, if I live long enough to take an interest in my previous days events.

But what did I do today? I can't really remember but I can remember something that I did ages ago today and one thing that I have only just done. Of which I shall inform you of in reverse order...

So up last I have just watched the first two episodes of season four of Game of Thrones, but I am wondering if I should inform some of what happens in them or not for if you want to watch it for yourself but it's a slight spoiler warning for all of you the poison which joff.... .... is in the cake not the alcohol so ... ... but that is just some speculation so I could be wrong, anyway isn't poison a laddies/little fingers weapon.

As I shall continue watching episode 3 and 4 tonight into tomorrow, but first I shall inform you people of the 10 minuets that I rowed this morning on the rowing machine.

I have finally remembered one of  the things that I have done today as well as the things mentioned above as I played some more on that amazing game that the world is still set to end in three days in and I have got the light arrows now so it shall be soon time to turn the stone tower upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment