Thursday 23 April 2015

Day 656

Day 656;

So today marks the 10 days until the devils day mark, day 666. But what have I done today?

I have been to the gym and to the doctors surgery.

Today at the doctors surgery I had an ECG which entailed a nurse sticking a load of stickers on me and then attaching a gadget to the stickers to measure my heart rate which was boring and it was a waste of time at the end the nurse who was doing the ECG said that my heart rate was normal.

My adventures in the Gym wasn't very impressive  as I started off before I arrived at the gym, due to the fact that I can go rowing at home, the rowing machine.

Ok so I was attempting to complete the Stone Tower Dungeon on my Majora's Mask game,  which reminds me about the strange stories that I have been reading lately. Twilight Princess 3DS sounds interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment