Tuesday 21 April 2015

Day 654

Day 654;

So today was the day after day 567, in the days with 3 numbers in order or the reverse order, and over the past few days I have been watering seeds to get some plants, fruit and vegetable plants.

As you probably couldn't tell by my earlier statements, I have been a bit busy today so busy in fact that I had forgot what I had already done on Majora's Mask today, if I had been on it so far, so I decided to play a bit more on Majora's Mask just to make sure that I had and I joined in on the action in the Stone Temple but when I had to go inside of the temple today it wasn't upside down so as I have been thinking that I need to put the Temple back to upside down then I should have to complete it again which should give me enough time to defeat the boss of this temple, next it's reset time then it's time to complete the Bombers notebook and then finally it's time to defeat the Majora's Mask, with the fierce deity's mask.

...

...

...

So now what else did you do today?

Why are you asking Red? You should know.

I was only starting conversation to get you back on track.

Why, I'm not a train?

What... oh I said Track, train tracks etc. oh how very witty of you...

*tumbleweed moment*

Ok well as I can already tel my humour doesn't interest you, so I'll tell you what I have also done today, at least in part as I have attempted long jump in athletics and I was attempting to run in athletics as well. I mentioned the word attempted as I wasn't very successful at doing either of the two disciplines, I could go into a whole rant on why neither was decent enough but that is seeming more and more like an excuse these days, so I am steering clear, but I realise that by doing that I have made a kind on excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment