Sunday 5 April 2015

Day 638

Day 638;

So yesterday from my perspective I wrote a blog post but I seem to have forgotten to add-in my exploits in hyrule/termina as yesterday I went the world that is supposed to end in three days but I didn't actually do much in the world yesterday.

But today I played on 3 different Zelda  Games and I rowed 2.7KM in about 10 minutes, and Mich rowed 4KM in a time of 15:30 or there about at least, So tomorrow I have to row at least 4KM to see if I can beat him, If only I could get my stroke sorted as Mich as he has a slow stroke rate but his strokes are properly defined, where as I have a quick stroke rate but my strokes are exceedingly wasteful in terms of I am rowing quickly but I am not brining my hands close enough to my chest to capitalise on my speed.

So my playing on 3 Zelda games  today was interesting as I started off by playing on Majora's Mask and I was just attempting to complete another quest from my bombers notebook, after completing the quest that comprised go you going in to see the mayor go clock town with the couples mask on and that just quietens the the meeting. But then the other 2 Zelda games were Links Awakening and A Link To The Past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment