Friday 17 April 2015

Day 650

Day 650;

Today was the day that I have numbered 650, and it was another day of a televised electoral debate but this time they had left out the two main parties that were in government.

Labour shot the SNP within the preverbal foot when the SNP leader was offering to help Labour keep the Conservatives at bay with they're offer of a coalition, Ed, the leader of the Labour political party said no, that he wouldn't even humour the concept so I'm guessing that that should frighten traditional Labour voters from Scotland into voting for Labour instead of SNP, now I could respect that if that comes to pass. but it's not going to happen, those Labour MP's are going to need as much help as they can get in Order to secure a Majority in the houses of Commons.

Well that is only my thoughts. As is this one thought, wouldn't it be funny if the SNP actually had more sears than Labour in the Commons, this year.

But today I drunk loads, mostly of milk, but I drank a bit of fruit juice also. Majora's Mask, Is a great game, I managed to get through the beneath the well section of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment